Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
porscheracer,

That stinks,I'm assuming you don't have grills on your speaker.
Eric should take care of this issue.

Kenny.
I had the speakers made so they could take grills but I don't have grills currently. Regardless, the caps should be correct even if I were to choose to cover them.

If Eric is willing to send me new drivers I can install them. Are the connecters to the drivers soldered on? I can solder....would I need special silver solder?

Still waiting for a response to my last email sent yesterday at 10:04AM PDT. Granted, that's Sunday.
Sorry to hear about your dust caps porscheracer. I'm sure Eric will take care of you properly. I've never had good luck emailing Eric and would suggest calling him. It sounds like he's busier than ever so show some patience ( easier said than done!) and I'm sure you'll have perfect looking drivers soon. 
@almarg  & @charles1dad 

Regarding the Coincident Frankenstein & DI pairing, thanks for all the great comments, as usual.  I actually bought a pair of Coincident PREs, but Isreal isn't quite honest in saying that all of the company's speakers can be driven by any of his amps.  It was very quickly evident that they did not have the power to drive the speakers, an opinion that was verified by Isreal when I e-mailed him (and two other PRE owners I've talked to while working on the system).  

I couldn't quite figure out whether I wanted to invest in changing the system to make the PREs sing (new amp vs. bi-amp), just go back to my old Coincident Super Eclipse IIIs (lovely with the Franks, but small for my room), or try something new (like the DIs).  Unfortunately I had to move temporarily and put my entire system into storage for a year, so I'm without the toys for a bit... just reading for fun and storing up some opinions for the future. 
porscheracer,

Yes each wire is soldered on and silver solder would be the best if you have it.
Be careful removing the old woofers after the screws are all out Offcourse because there is some sticky stuff holding the back side of the magnet to the wooden stiffener plate inside the cabinets.I used a thin piece of plastic to carefully pry the woofer loose.
Not a major job by any means just giving fair warning.

Kenny.