Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
teajay,

"In my professional work the website I write for does not do reviews on IC’s, speaker wire, or power cords. "

Good for them, IMO :-)

I read your reviews of the Tekton speakers with interest and admit they made me want to hear them (I still do).

Though I have to admit when the reviewer starts also talking about "great sounding power cords" it’s a reminder to me to take my daily "grain of salt" in reading high end audio reviews.

Anyway, I’d rolled around the idea of ordering some Tekton Brilliance to try out, but other threads seem to indicate Tekton is having a problem getting product to customers in a timely fashion. Is that still the case?
(Anyone?).

Hi Terry, 
Given the larger cabinet and thus increased internal volume of the Ulfberths do you sense or believe that they're even more sensitive/efficient compared to the Double Impact?
Charles 
I have three of the cords from Audio Archon. They are made with Furutech cable and are quite stunning really. Replaced my DIY power cables that I loved over the past two years. FURUTECH FP-S20N | FP-SO22N MAINS POWER CABLE. He uses high quality rhodium over solid copper connectors with carbon housing. Very high quality connectors. Made in China, but very good.

He he also treats the stripped cable ends with Furutech’s very expensive Nano Liquid. Small dropper costs $200 and is made of pure gold and silver.

Now you can make them yourself, I made one cord, but it will cost you just as much when factoring the cost of the Nano Liquid. Mike does a great job building them and they are priced VERY fairly.

Furutech sells the same quality cable in 12ga also should you desire that. I built my one set with the 12ga and heard no improvement. 

Great power cords for sure.

Hi Charlies,

Yes, I'm positive that they are more sensitive/efficient then the DI's.  The Ulf's are even better then the DI's at playing at very low volumes without losing any dynamics.  I also get to higher volume levels at lower positions on my volume control.  
Post removed