Tekton Double Impact phase issues?

Showed a photo of the DI's to one of Agon's most respected members and one of the things he said stuck with me. This member had a feeling that there might be phase issues. I am too new to the hobby to be sure what this might be or how such an issue may sound. Am hoping to travel to Houston for an audition at the dealership and want to make sure I know what to listen for in this matter. Are their particular recordings to use that may be able to test this possible phase problem? Many thanks.
trytone
"I've only had them for a few days now and I'm already saying these things, call me crazy but I just go where my ears take me"

Right on,I've had my DI's since April and I'm still shaking my head in amazement of the sound that I'm getting.

They really need at least 150 hrs for the drivers and capacitors to settle in to be at their best.

Kenny.

"Before jumping all over people for wondering and asking questions, perhaps some might want to reread the original post and remember what  this forum is for."

Eric( who now appears to be the DI flag bearer) seems to get all twisted  when anyone slightly challenges his thinking on Tekton,shame because im guessing his postings have turned off potential buyers as much as he has helped make sales.

Very interested in these speakers, but I wish there was a brake down of speaker measurements by a third party to see the speakers performance.  Looks like the woofers are Eminence or B&C, not sure on the tweeters, (have to do more digging).  Would be nice to see the crossover design and what components Eric is using.  Anyone gone through the speaker to see what makes them tick? 
It would also be nice to know what the crossover points are as well as the order of the slope.