Tekton Design's new THE PERFECT SET equals "goosebumps time"

Just got in house for review for hometheaterreview.com Tekton Design’s new, The Perfect SET, which is close to 100dB efficient and never dips below 8 ohms, which Eric built to be used with SET "flea watt" amplifiers. It is a front ported design using a 12 inch woofer and his patented array of small transducers that function as a midrange driver with a single tweeter in the middle. I set them up in a system with a great 2A3 SET amplifier and found them so superlative I did not stop listening for over five hours! Taking about "goosebump time" the music was so beautiful that
I lost track of time.

These speakers have all the virtues of the other Tekton speakers, speed, utter transparency/micro-details, great soundstaging, and that special "aliveness" that I experience when I listen to my Ulf’s. What really amazed me was what the Perfect SET was delivering on the bottom end frequencies, subterrainian/taut powerful bass, that was shaking the room, all coming from at most 2.5 to 3 watts.

If you love SET amplifiers this speaker is a match made in heaven, and remember this pair just arrived and is not totally burnt in yet.

teajay
@teajay Any new discoveries on the Perfect SET? Have you used other new amp with them? 

Have you used the speakers connected directly to the MicroZOTL preamp, like you did with the Double Impacts?

Thank you for your response 
 teajay,
how does the sensitivity compare to the nsmt 50, Does the nsmt play louder at the same volume settings on your amp(s)?

thanks.

Hello estuardo4 and dgny,

To answer your questions:

1) I have not yet tried the LTA Micro-ZOTL as an integrated amplifier yet, but when I do I'll let you know what I hear.  My hunch is it will sound pretty special.
2) Both speakers play at the same dB levels at the same setting on the volume control.
3) For the last four days I have been listening to the PS being driven by the brand new Bricasti Design model M15 amplifier that's in for review.  First, the Bricasti Design is one of the best sounding SS amplifiers I have ever had in my house.  Secondly, it seems absurd to be using a 12K amplifier to drive either of these speakers, but the speakers are so good you completely hear what is driving them upstream.
teajay,
I apologize if you have stated this elsewhere and I have missed it, but what brand 2A3 tubes due you use in your amp? Txs