Technics SL1200 Footer thread size?

I've done a search of the threads, but I can't find the answer.

Does anyone know the thread size of the Technics SL1200 footers?

Thanks in advance.
128x128tvad

Showing 2 responses by bondmanp

Thought this would be a good place to ask this question: What is the adjustment range of the various footers and spikes mentioned in this thread? I have a very uneven floor in my basement and now use piles of coins atop Vibrapods to level my TT. I am talking unevenness of an inch or more here, not just a few mm. So, do you know what the adjustment range is on the Technics footers? The Isonoes? The Parts Express spike footers? Any others? I need as much adjustment range as possible! TIA.
Thanks for all the helpful advice. Levelling the rack is not a very convenient option. It is a double-wide (TV-type) VTI rack on casters. The casters are needed because I need to be able to roll the rack out for access to the rear of the gear, and also to clear a sewer pipe cap that sticks up out of the floor. Someone also suggested placing a butcher-block type platform on nylon wedges, apparently available at hardware stores, to level the 'table. But I may try the sorbothane idea Tvad posted. It will be a little while, probably, but I'll keep y'all posted.