Synthesis LM260 Speakers?

We're in the process of moving and getting rid of things we no longer use. We realized we still have a set of our old speakers, supposedly Synthesis LM260 model. We're not sure because we tried to do some research and have not been able to find any images that look remotely like the speakers we have. Help?

Image: http://images.craigslist.org/00808_hEBY3K50qZa_600x450.jpg
meilinnn
Thanks for all the info - I was completely clueless, and that's definitely more than I would've thought to price them at. After giving it some thought, we're deciding to keep them - they still work great. If I remember correctly, this set of speakers we had may have come with a pair of smaller speakers? I might just be making it up, but I'm pretty sure that's how they were. My dad says he probably bought the speakers in the '80s, for "at least a thousand". I think our family's completely clueless when it comes to speakers.
Meilinnn..excellent choice on keeping them! They are still a great sounding speaker. I'd keep them too.

8 years later, I guess it's not too late to resurrect these comments.

I've had the LM 210s for a few years and just pulled them out of the closet. I sent them up in a small room and I'm certainly surprised at how great they sound. They never played with such weight so I can see now that what they really need is a small room. Much better than I remembered!