Supratek..Cabernet 6SN7 or Cabernet DHT

Hey all, I’m trying to decide between the two LS. I’ll be using the First watt SET-3 as my power amp. VPI prime with Lyra Delos cart. I
listen to a lot of classic rock, classical and some jazz. Any suggestions?
ruff2001
Yeah, Mick is great, always ready to answer questions one has, does not matter how stupid !
Unfortunately I am not in position to take him on the offer he has at the moment,  concerning the Cabernet, hopefully the offer still stands a bit later in the year, I am sure the 6SN7 is the tube for me, but being able to choose is very cool indeed.
Yes I am really stoked that I got the Belles, the seller was a true gentleman and the buying experience was top notch, now just have to hope the cargo company takes good care of it.

Hey English, I'm still waiting, I ordered it exactly 4 weeks ago, so I'm hoping it would be soon. Thanks for checking in, I'll keep you posted.
Just ordered a DHT/6SN7 preamp from Mick at Supratek.  Will be a couple of months.  Damn, I have the audiophile disease real bad.  I will soon have three more preamps than I need.  
As you know, there’s no cure for that, but there is plenty of support here :)
I’ll be very interested to hear your thoughts!  I’ve been emailing with Mick, and am on the fence about ordering the same pre, especially with his ‘special’. Just weathering the $ storm first.