Suggestions on Integrated Amp./Seperates to Run my Klipschorns

Hello ~
I was wondering if anybody had any firsthand experience with Klipschorns (1976) and any of these Integrated Amps/Amps? Any feedback and/or caution would really be appreciated. I am putting together a 2 Channel system and have my speakers, now looking for the rest.
        1. Hegel H390
        2. Mac MA352 
        3. Primaluna Evo 400 
        4. Levinson #585 
        5. Benchmark AHB2/DAC3. 
My primary listening would be through a Music Streamer (Bluesound 2i or Lumen D2) and Tidal. I listen to all types of music so I need something that can hang. 
My room is 16 x 25 with 9 foot ceilings.
herdegen
@atmasphere ... all Klipschorns are 'corner horns.'

My TAD2001 modified Klipschorns have ALK 120 db/octive crossovers, a magician combination.

A few years ago, I visited the Klipsch factory and in their demo room they were using a Cayin integrated amp... really a nice combo.
Art Audio gear is spectacular with Klipsch speakers.  My personal taste runs to the PX25 over the 300B but we would want to talk about exactly what you like in terms of sound profile as you could also consider an EL34 Push-Pull.  Each is a little different and will give you a different sound profile.  

You may want a DAC depending on exactly what streamer you go with.  A very interesting choice would be the Chord Hugo 2 with a 2Go streamer.  Most of these low powered amps are not fully balanced and you won't get the full benefit of something like a Lumin D2 with them.  The Chord is an amazing DAC and the 2Go streamer interfaces with Tidal and you can easily add your own music library to the device. 

If you have any interest in this idea, PM me and we can talk about a bundle.  
all Klipschorns are 'corner horns.'
I have probably conflated 'Klipschorn' with any Klipsch that employs horns...

I had a set of these (1960s) that I sold about 5 years ago. They worked great with our amps. Our S-30 seemed to be the best bet on that speaker.