Steve Jobs we will miss you

My prayers are with Steve's family at this time. He was a great visionary and technology as we know it today is because of his visions. I'm glad he no longer suffers. May he fly with the angles and if he's there with God heaven is about to be upgraded!!!

Rest in Peace, Steve, and may God give peace to your family and loved ones.
128x128tom6897
We detest iphones and ipads? We detest computers? We detest accomplment and drive? We detest innovation? We detest a hard work ethic? I don't - we don't - seems you may.

Rok2id, your comment seems out of place
I'm not an Apple fan by any stretch but I still want to give credit where due.

Nobody's perfect and I really don't know all that much about Mr. Jobs, but his accomplishments are obvious so there is something to be learned there and respected whether I agree with everything he did or not.

There are others at his level in the technology industry that I might find myself more challenged to feel that way about.
"Pete Seeger doing "Sweet Low Sweet Chariot" It's interesting that Seeger would sing for a capitalist such as Job. Seeger an admitted committed communist singing about the one thing he hates more than meat eaters and that's individuality."

Wow. I'm seriously glad that I'm not living your life.
Well, the vast majority of you still listen to turntables and LPs and tube amps. you have rejected digital music devices and solid state power. Jobs was a visionary. I am sure he considered tubes outdated tech. Now if his iphones and computers and all the other wonderful devices he created, had been powered by tubes, I would be out of line. As it is, I stand by my statement. Ain't nothing visionary about the people on this site. Jobs also wanted to get high tech into the hands of all humanity. This site is geared towards a clique that values exclusivity above all else.
I think this thread has gotten really weird. Steve Jobs, the man had a vision and a plan to get it done----and I think he did. He changed the world as we all know it, and he brought music into the lives of a lot of people who otherwise might not have listened at all. The rest of the Apple line up is pretty cool and from the sales numbers he seems to have gotten it right. A great man has died and I for one am disgusted by the comments above. Lets show a little compassion and respect. You don't have to agree with everything he did, or even like his products, but he has passed on and deserves a bit more then he has gotten from a few of the above posts. Just for the record I have an all analog rig, but I do own more then a couple of Ipods.