stereo review magazine

any thoughts on the old 'stereo review' magazine!! i've read them since the early 70's to their end!!!
128x128g_nakamoto
Stereo Review, Audio and High Fidelity were all the magazines from that era that I enjoyed reading. Audio annual was great for listing all the current gear with price and specs . I still have about 20 of them.
@JKNOVAK, i still have my bose 901 series 2 from old school! even though many bash bose, i still enjoy listening to them! with my mcintosh mc602 powering them, they sound pretty good at a high listening level!!
Millercarbon is on point. They had me using lamp cord on my speakers and thinking that the 12ga Monster Cable I was using on my sub was over kill! Does anyone remember the small format Publication Listener Magazine? Art Dudley was the editor and Michael Fremer was the music editor. I really enjoyed reading that little magazine.

Hirsch had me so brainwashed I was acting just like the PITA tin-eared snake-oilers we have around here today. Only with one big difference- I have always been willing to try and see for myself. So one day someone said shot-gun is better. Well, I had extra wire so easy enough to prove this is BS and so I hooked em up - and was surprised to find it was indeed better! 

Not much. No way it was worth 2X to get 1.05X. But it was better. So I had to accept this reality and change my mind. 

Sad to say a lot who have been lied to find it very hard to change their minds. That is the crime. And yes they are complicit. But Hirsch and Stereo Review get the blame because they should have known better.