SQ of Oppo 105 v Anthem D2 or D2V

Currently, an Oppo 105 is my only source for surround. Its analog stereo output goes to a Parasound JC-2 BP, surrounds directly to amps. My Sony XA5400ES does surround only via HDMI. I wonder if surround SQ would be improved if I connected the Oppo and Sony to an Anthem D2 or D2V.

Stereo is handled by an Ayre C-5xeMP and Thorens TD 124 with Ortofon SME 30H cartridge through a JC-3.

Has anyone compared the Oppo 105 and Anthem D2 series sounds?

db
Ag insider logo xs@2xdbphd
...I'll respond to this post even though it's been around for a while...   I ran my Oppo 105 directly to my California Audio Labs cl-2500 mca amp for years. But, I wanted to have more flexibility with added codecs, bass & treble management etc...  I'll I can say is that I should have pulled the trigger buying a D2 years ago.  Sound quality improvement, improved sonics, more flexibility, more options etc.... 
Since my previous post I acquired an Esoteric SA-60 disc player and a Bryston SP3 processor to handle surround, and they are so superb for both stereo and surround I plan to move the Ayre C-5xeMP to an all Ayre setup that includes a K-5xeMP and VX-5 Twenty, balanced of course.

db