Speaker upgrade

I would like to hear thoughts on upgrading my speakers. I am very happy with my current system, but am thinking of upgrading the speakers. Not made up my mind yet, but very close. I have changed my gears recently and deciding whether to keep my current speakers or try different.
I currently have Aerial acoustics 7T, with 2 REL S5/SHOs. Aerial acoustics 7T are one hell of a speaker, and I never thought I will change them: they are very neutral and transparent, which plays exactly what you feed them. I still think they are excellent and In fact, on many forums, I have constantly bragged about them and still do, for good reasons. But I guess, time has come to change. Looking for speakers with better resolution, big soundstage, organic and sweet mids. If I can get more of everything my 7T does, it will be a jackpot. Budget is < 35K (used OK).
I have thought of Magico S5 MK2, Vimberg Tonda, Marten Mingus, Rockport Avior II. Others include Von Shweikert VR55 and Vivid Audio Giya G1. Hard to audition all, but have heard S5 Mk2 and Rockport Avior II which are close top.
My other systems include, AF strumento no. 4 mk2 amps, VAC renaissance mk V pre-amp fed by Luxman D-10x (DAC/SACD player) and Antipodes CX/S30 (server/streamer). I use roon mostly and listen vocals, Jazz, classical, Indie Rock, contemporary instrumental and the likes. Room size is 17 x 14 and height is 10 feet. I have already done all room acoustics. Cables are Silversmith Fideliums (never going to change that) and Shunyata anaconda/python, TQ black diamond and AQ Hurricane.
romney80
just had a brain storm. Call Jim Salk and describe what you got and what you want and see what he has to offer.
Have a listen to the Martin Logan CLX Art or Renaissance ESL 15. You might be pleasantly surprised  - they do exceedingly well on the type of music you listen to (except rock).

As a musician, they are the closest I've heard to having the instruments in the room with you.
++ Joseph Audio. @romney80 when you are ready to sell you aerial 7t please pm me. I also heard the Rockport Avior II. They are also very neutral and transparent and might provide you better resolution... Can you hear them before you make a purchase?Good luck with your search.. 
Happy Listening!!
They look like incredible speakers.  To be curious, what kind of power do you need to drive these and what would it cost?  Looks like a lot of speaker for $28,000/pair.  I think they have soft dome tweeters.  If so, do soft dome tweeters sound better?  I noticed Vienna Acoustics speakers use soft dome tweeters.  I liked the sound of those.  
@audiokinesis You have very good understanding on room acoustics. Very few people have that, including me. Will certainly be in touch with you when I have to do some more changes, which will be done after my speaker purchase.
@abd1 I have heard some reviews on Nenuphar mini and 10 inch speakers. I heard them on videos too and they sounded very musical and clean. I am not sure, I might go for them. They are best with tube amps. 
@larryi Vandys especially model 7 are phenomenal as per many people and reviews. I may consider putting them on list, if I can find a dealer near me. 
@danvignau That will be ideal. I wish I could listen to them extensively but so many factors including the set up, audio gears behind them and the room where I hear.