Speaker recommendations :-)

Hi there good people 

In short, wanted to hear your ideas. I am into jazz and acoustic music and this is my equipment list, maybe it will help. Listening room is around 50m2 of area.  At this moment i dont have speakers, sold last one already. ( Wilson Sophia 3 ). 

Lamm M1.2Ref. monos,  

Lamm LL1.1. preamp ,

Lamm LP1 Phono. 

dCS Apex Vivaldi Dac + Cd+ Clock + Upsampler

Turntable: Chronos Pro

I am not looking for the “best speakers in the Universe”, just wanted to hear some ideas , maybe they will lead to new  interesting synergy of my system.

Thank you for your time :-)

lammjunkie

Vladimir Shushirin of Lamm always used to demo his amps with Kharma speakers and Purist Audio Design cables. So that's what I would try first.

Lansche suggestion is interesting.

In any case, choice of speakers is a very personal one. 

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650016161-kharma-exqusite-extended-reference-1a-speakers/

Given the level of your other equipment I'm guessing you have a healthy budget. Personally I'd go with two speaker systems because variety is the spice of life. Does the preamp have A/B switching?   Some La Sala AL5s, a tube power amp (maybe SET?) and a sub for system 1, and then Dynaudio Confidence 50 with your Monos for system 2.  Man that would be fun going back and forth song by song.  One will sound live and the other will sound accurate.    

@lammjunkie So many choices and so personal a decision, you really need to listen to some of those you're considering. 

FYI, I used to own those Lamm monos, and switched from Nola Viper Ref 3 speakers to Sound Lab A3 electrostatics, which are a very difficult load with low impedance in the bass. The Lamms were a poor match. So I would be very cautious with any speakers (e.g. suggested Magnepans) that go low in impedance at lower frequencies. 

Also, providing dimensions of your room and a photo would help narrow choices down. Cheers,

Spencer

There's a discussion elsewhere on AudiogoN that discusses the perfect speaker. An interesting exercise, and confusing when the adjectives start flying with no description of the meaning of the words.  First, a speaker should do no harm. In other words, it shouldn't change the sound (especially instruments), in any way, that was captured on the recording. 1) A flat frequency response is the first requirement (and easier said than done for most speaker designers). 2) Near zero relative phase response (how the drivers relate to one another in terms of phase). This will permit a proper leading-edge dynamic. It will allow a speaker to disappear as a source of the sound. 3) With those two goals intact, the speaker must be able to faithfully track the dynamics of the recording – both micro and macro dynamics (don't underestimate the importance of faithfully resolving micro dynamics).  4) Details: the elimination of anything that veils the sound on the recording. And the ability to represent all of the ambience (reverb) the recording has on offer. If all done well, the speaker will enlist your attention and draw you into the music's beauty and intent.

At the present time the speakers I find doing this the best are from Vivid Audio. Both the Kaya series (4 models) and Giya series (4 models). The best example of this is certainly the Giya series (G4s2, G3s2, G2s2, G1 Spirit). 

OP just wanted to hear some ideas , maybe they will lead to interesting synergy of my system.

All speakers in the world behave like a left speaker in below video. Test your speakers saying "hello".

Piano - (Natural vs. Un-natural sound)

The purpose of hi-end audio is being able to faithfully reproduce the original music. Wavetouch V2 speaker sounds the closest the original music. Hear below the original music video and WT video. Also, only WT speaker is a natural sound speaker in the world.

Mozart: Violin Concerto No. 3 - Hilary Hahn /Gustavo Dudamel

WT speaker Live recording-- Mozart: Violin Concerto No. 3 - Hilary Hahn

Alex/Wavetouch