speaker recommendation for 35watt tube mono blocks

I'm looking for a fun exciting speaker that will sing at any level. $1k-$3k    I'm demoing the original Klipsch Forte with Forte II mid/treble drivers and rebuilt crossover paired with old RCA amps. They're a lot of fun to blast and fill the house.  I miss however definition and detail in the imaging when sitting in the sweet spot.  It's a softer focus.  Is the Forte III also like this?    
Zu has caught my attention. 
Others?
128x128stereopho
Third on the Ref 3A de Capos. A few on sale here and on other audio sale sites. They are sensitive and project beautifully.
There is a pair of GR Research NX-Oticas for sale for 2500 on Us Audiomart. You may have to live close though.
4th on the Ref 3A de Capo's.  It was my immediate thought upon reading the subject line.  And, yes, a well integrated subwoofer would be nice, too, but I have not found it essential with them.
Forte III's pair well with the tube amps in your wattage range, as I use them very successfully with 40 watt tube amp myself.  However, they are not the last word in imaging and detail - they are just fun and immersive, like live music.  If imaging, detail, and big bass extension are your priorities you will find better pairings than the Forte III's.