Speaker jumpers

I have a pair of 805 Diamonds with the stock jumpers in place.Has anybody replaced these with upgraded jumper wires and got better sound?Do you think it would make a noticeable improvement?Factory jumpers look pretty wimpy for expensive speakers.Thanks!
corvette01
On my 805's and 803's I was happy with the stock jumpers and very inexpensive cabling throughout until my mocking "audiophile" friend loaned me some Nordost speaker cables. Different, not necessarily better, but certainly different. So now I have several thousand dollars of Nordost cabling everywhere, and the results.... different, I'm unsure if necessarily better.  
Now I ask folks what kind of cabling they own before I ask them over, and please, no offers to loan me magical power cords, interconnects, or whatever.  My clarity on better and different is a sliding resource and it's better for me to know that than going to the bank.
The typical plates we've all seen and used. I'm not sure of the metals used but I doubt they are anything special.
To my ears I get better imaging with the SF jumpers. Not a significant difference, but measurable.
BTW, I was using the best jumpers TA offered. (There are two different models and I believe they are called the Performance and the Premium)
I'd also like to add that I'm a true believer in Transparent Audio cable and have been for years. I'm currentl'y using TA Reference MM2 speaker cable, along with TA Ultra MM2 interconnects, and TA Powerlink MM2 ac cable. The jumpers were disappointing IMHO.