Speaker Ideas upto $2500

I've finally decided to jump into the audiophile areana after lurking here for a while and I was looking for speakers that would go well with an integrated amp like the bel canto s300iu. I'm willing to buy used gear as it would save me a significant chunk. So I was looking at Zu Druids but I've seen quite a number of comments implying that I can do better for the price these days, so I am looking for suggestions. I listen to a wide variety of music (a little of everything except country) so I don't want to get a speaker that excels in only just one genre. I'm not going to comment on the room dimensions/properties because I expect to be moving by next year. Oh and I would like subwoofer recommendations for the speakers that people suggest if that's possible.
hapaknack

Showing 1 response by tpreaves

I really enjoy my Tyler Acoustics 7U's. I listen to a very wide range of music and they handle it all well. If you search Tyler Acoustics on the forums you can read many posts from people that are happy with them.From what I've read, they work well with tube and solid state equipment. I use them with a tube integrated amp.There are several different models they make and I'm sure you can find something used for $2500 or less that will fill your bill. No, mine are not for sale!!!!!!