Speaker cable recommendations

Greetings all- l am interested in hearing member's thoughts and recommendations on speaker cables. l understand this is an inherently subjective question. l currently switch between Kimber 8tc and Harmonic Technology Pro 9 cables. l like the depth and weight of the Harmonic Technology and the speed, clarity and dynamism of the Kimber.On the downside the HT may be a little slow and the Kimbers a little too forward and bright. Can anyone recommend or suggest cables that may contain the strengths of both cables ? thanks in advance - Mel
melbourne02
Melbourne02 - Ive recently installed cables from your neck of the woods (AUS)- they are from KLE Innovations - the model I have are the Essence gZero2.

They are the most dynamic and detailed cables I have used to date, with bass the extends very low - don't be put off by their look either - they are a little "skinny", but they outperformed my 10 gauge VDH d-352 cables by a significant margin. They are also very neutral in their presentation.

I'm driving a full range floorstanding Gershman Acoustics Sonogram speakers using a NAIM 5i integrated amp and it sounds pretty damn good.

I'm also using KLE Innovations Essence gZero3 interconnects that are top performers also.

My system has never sounded so good :-)

Just goole "KLE Innivations" to get to their web site.

Regards
I auditioned a lot of cables before I bought what I have now. Many reputable companies (Kimber, Transparent audio, and audioquest; models throughout the whole range) made expensive cables that were no better than super cables which are pretty good. I had similar experience with several small operations like Morrow and more expensive super cables. They were about the same as the rest.

Some were clearly different MIT and nordost come to mind but prolonged listening made me get bored by them. It felt like everything sounded the same and was dominated by cables.

Finally, I found Audience 24e and Auditorium 23 cables least intrusive and most pleasant in a long run and clearly better than the cables I have listed at the beginning.

Since I acquired these, I changed most of the other equipment and found each time that these performed the best. It was pretty shocking how context independent the outcome was. While audience and auditorium are similar , auditorium is cheaper ($1000 for 3m) and therefore I would recommend it.
Again, I would recommend high fidelity speaker cables. All you have to do is go through the reviews. In audiogon and also on any high-end audio related website .
Thanks
If your interest lies with cables that only transmit the original sound and not edit into colorations, try Anti=Cables....they offer a money back guarantee.....the experiment is worth doing.
Yes, Anti Cables Level 3, finally, finally even besting my previous favorite Mapleshades. And previously, Tara, Synergistic, Van den Hul, Audioquest and Harmonic Technologies.

Superb cables, fair price.