Speaker Art / Soundfield speakers

Hi there, I'm just a guy simply enjoy music very much, currently I'm looking for a pair of near full range bookshelf size speakers, while in searching, the name "Super Clef" appears, anybody know that Speaker Art still in business? Anyway to contact them? Or I'll have to pick up a pair of Soundfield Monitor 1V2?
128x128wim1983
Tough to make a recomendation without knowing your budget or what is available to you. Also what is your system comprised of? When I was looking for standmount speakers I had done quite a bit of research and when out and auditioned as many pairs as I could on top of buying maybe half a dozen pairs to try in my home.

After I got the Clefs I immediatley knew they were the sound I was looking for so I posted a want to buy for a pair of Super Clef's and got lucky and found a pair. Since then I have purchased a few other more expensive and well regarded monitors and floor standers but decided I would have to spend much more money to better them so I've lost interest in upgrading.

Long story short, any recomendation I could give would be based on my limited experience and my own research. Perhaps you should go through some of the threads on here since the topic of monitor speakers have been brought up many times before. Or post a new thread and see what responses you get. I'm sure Totem, Vapor, Ref 3a de capo and Sjofn will most likely get the nod among others. They were all on my list but had no way of auditioning them. Best of luck

hmm, now I realize that in the HiFi chain, speakers is the only infinite pitfall to fall into, I believe scientifically, source/DAC/amplifier/cables can pretty transparent and almost same in every setup if you does not add snake oil into the simple stuff, but speakers is not, arghhhh! I have to stop thinking higher price speakers, I think I'll aim for Mark & Daniel Ruby next!
Hi, I own a pair of Speaker Art "Odessy" speakers. I was a dealer for Bob back in the late 1990s. Heard his speakers at CES and was blown away. I visited him at his home in CA a few years ago.I heard the ribbon speaker and they were good. Not sure if they were better than my Odessy's. . He had health issues at the time but was still active with his speakers. He told me the he sole the last pair of Odessy speaker for $7,000. It is one of the best speakers I've heard as a dealer or consumer. Bob was challeged at promoting his wonderful product and screwed by some of the dealing he had. I never heard the Super Clefs.
His main skill was his crossover. Smooth. Overall I would say they have a British sound simialer to the best Rogers. 
I live in Grand Blanc MI. No longer a dealer but if anyone would like to hear them with an old Classe amp I'll love to have you over. Don't have a turntable. Still using an old modified Phillips CD player. Try ever once in a while to find something under a $1,000 that is as good but so far have not. Terry Duffy [email protected]

Just went to speaker art web site. It has a new design featuring the super clef loudspeakers and a new version on the proklaim II.  Looks like Bob Gross is still,in business although getting up,there age wise I do believe. Jim yerkes
I just happened upon this thread. I have a pair of Speaker Art Super Clefs I am willing to part with if anyone is interested. I thought I would throw it out hear before posting them locally. I am in St Louis Mo. Tom Y