Soundsmith Optimized Contour Contact Line Stylus for Rebuild

I am having a cartridge, a Lyra Clavis DC "rebuilt" by Soundsmith.  I am considering a Soundsmith Optimized Line Contour Contact Line stylus on a ruby cantilever.  I'm asking for opinions of those who have used this stylus, the pro's and con's of the rebuild and whether it changed to sonic balance of the cartridge.  I guess I'm asking opinions on the success of the upgrade and whether the rebuild met or exceeded expectations.  I haven't made the final commitment, but the cartridge is in the hands of Soundsmith now.
bpoletti
Dear @bpoletti: I made the retip of my DC using boron cantilever and as @dgarretson pointed out is the best way to go with that specific Lyra model. I did it with other re-tipper but at the end the issue is that the cantilever must be boron.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
@bpoletti - i have this stylus on my SS modified Denon DL103 with a ruby cantilever.

It is a superb stylus/cantilever pairing for this cartridge. The onyl caveat is that setup requires extreme accuracy and as such requires a mirror’d protractor like the Mint best protractor.

Other than that the stylus is very detailed and articulate with little trace of sibilance. It tracks well and produces extremely fine details and controls the reproduction of the most demanding bass lines as well as exquisite high end performance.

I’m completely satisfied with my SS modified cardridge

Hope that helps

To add to the positive sentiment, I had the OCL stylus with Ruby cantilever installed on my Grace Ruby, so the only thing different from original is the shape of the stylus tip (elliptical vs OCL).  I also own a second Grace Ruby still with its OEM elliptical stylus.  Once broken in, the OCL beats the elliptical, in my opinion, in my system.
Dave, Can SS optionally install a boron cantilever with the OCL stylus?  Or was that possible only because your Lyra already had a boron cantilever?
Dear @williewonka : Have you idea of the quality level performance or owned the Lyra Clavis DC?

You are speaking of the 103 that no matter what is a cartridge that belongs to the mediocrity area against the Lyra the OP is mentioned.

Same for you lewm. Grace is no challenge against that Lyra one.

R.