Smallest speakers that ROCK

Don't want to deal with back breaking speakers to get the volume, bass, and dynamics required to satisfyingly reproduce rock music. I know this is defying the laws of physics, but has anyone heard a pair of speakers that can be carried one under each arm that can truly ROCK? Can be active or passive, price new or used under $5000. Please no sat/sub systems as I have never heard one that seemed fully integrated soundwise.
128x128fdaltoaolcom
When I was auditioning speakers I was very impressed by the rock-ocity of the Dali Ikon 6 speakers. I listened to Ushers, Dynaudios, Vienna Acoustics, B&W's, Sonus Fabers and Maggies.
I have a pair of Paradigm Signature S1's in piano black. I have them hooked up to 220 watts per side RMS. I have Synergistic Research biwire Tesla accelerator speaker wire and a S. R Hologram D and a D3 digital RCA to my DVD player. I have played these as loud as my ears can tolerate sitting about 15 feet away in my 23x18 room. These tiny sealed speakers can handle 110 db very cleanly. I am just amazed. Best I have heard.........bar none.........

Regards Bacardi
Lenehan ML-1's from Australia! These are wonderful and worth the wait. Subwoofer like authority and PUNCH, Huge soundstage, custom finishes, and small bookshelf size!
I can also vouch for the Lenehan ML-1s after hearing them at Monarchy Audio during a test session. Mr. Poon had them hooked to a NM24 and two of his SE-100 amps (mono blocks). Playing my jazz test CD (movie sound track from Miles Davis) sounded like the quartet was in front of me. Very impressive speakers with a true clean sound. They're out of my current budget, but I'll be keeping an eye on what Lenehan produces.