Smallest speakers that ROCK

Don't want to deal with back breaking speakers to get the volume, bass, and dynamics required to satisfyingly reproduce rock music. I know this is defying the laws of physics, but has anyone heard a pair of speakers that can be carried one under each arm that can truly ROCK? Can be active or passive, price new or used under $5000. Please no sat/sub systems as I have never heard one that seemed fully integrated soundwise.
128x128fdaltoaolcom
I have a pair of Paradigm Signature S1's in piano black. I have them hooked up to 220 watts per side RMS. I have Synergistic Research biwire Tesla accelerator speaker wire and a S. R Hologram D and a D3 digital RCA to my DVD player. I have played these as loud as my ears can tolerate sitting about 15 feet away in my 23x18 room. These tiny sealed speakers can handle 110 db very cleanly. I am just amazed. Best I have heard.........bar none.........

Regards Bacardi
Lenehan ML-1's from Australia! These are wonderful and worth the wait. Subwoofer like authority and PUNCH, Huge soundstage, custom finishes, and small bookshelf size!
I can also vouch for the Lenehan ML-1s after hearing them at Monarchy Audio during a test session. Mr. Poon had them hooked to a NM24 and two of his SE-100 amps (mono blocks). Playing my jazz test CD (movie sound track from Miles Davis) sounded like the quartet was in front of me. Very impressive speakers with a true clean sound. They're out of my current budget, but I'll be keeping an eye on what Lenehan produces.
Active ATC SCM 10 or Passive ATC SCM 12. Both can be carried under each arm the question is: How much do you benchpress?