Sim Audio I-5.3 vs Anthem 225 vs Creek Destiny 2

I have no access to auditioning the above integrated amps. I am very familiar with Creek's SE5350 Classic integrated. The Sim and Anthem products I only know by reviews. The Anthem's price at $1595 is very reasonable considering you get a decent MC/MM phono stage and 225 RMS. However for every great review of the Anthem, I have read and heard negatives on some audio blogs about its sound and its unruly volume control. The Sim audio seems like a nice, well built product but I can only afford a used I-5.3; the new Sim integrated at $6000-8000 featured in TAS last month is way beyond my budget. I would appreciate all comments from owners or auditioners of these products. Thank you, Jim
sunnyjim

Showing 1 response by digsmithd

I think all get great ratings...till you have that peice in yor own system,really hard to reccomend anything other than just pure bias and conjecture towards a particular product.i own the adagio and sim i5.3 amp and cd.the amp i am really curious about is the lfd mark4 le.Do love my i5.3 though(is there room for both?)until you try...the grass may not be greener?whats your source again jim?