sharp and piercing high pitch /frequency coming out from Harbeth C7

I have a problem with the sharp and piercing high pitch coming out from the C7 40th anniversary speakers when sometimes listening to the soprano or complicated loud passage in CDs. I changed the speaker cables from Analysis Plus Oval 12 to Transparent Musicwave which has a filter for frequency. It got better but not totally elimiated. Any solution for this ?Thank you!
amylai888
@noramnce @jjss49 i am looking into the RCA cable and the power supply now because this problem happens on CD not vinyl.

@mlsstlyes, agree and i thought about it. However, i have already chosen those with DDD recordings, DECCA, EMI, etc. And it is funny that seems like every time i hear the same track , i taste different things.

i talked to a cable company guy, he said my cable is too bright and sharp for harbeth. He suggests another brand which can “ pull back” the top notes a bit with warm and sweet sound.
maybe the resonance causes a peak with certain treble frequencies.... seems like this way, kind of....
@kenjit the tracks are :
Aida Garifullina, Cornelius Meister, ORF Radio-Symphonieorchester Wien ‎–Aida Garifullina

track 4

What's the recording and music? In my experience all Harbeth don't show a sharp piecing treble, even if you use the brightest amp, electronics or cables. Hence I am suspecting the music or recording to be the culprit to the bright sound you are getting with the C7ES3 40th Anniversary. Perhaps the 40th anniversary was tuned to have a treble peak, that I'm not sure but the original C7ES3 actually sounds a bit warm to my ears when compared to SHL5+.
I have had problems with sounds generated by other DACs running when I am using my newest & best one. Be sure that the only equipment powered up is the gear you are listening to. The fact that playing LPs is fine is proof that's it's not your speakers. Pull your RCA phono plug cables in and out of their sockets a few times to get clean connections. If your cables have arrows on them, are they pointing in the right direction (generally, toward the preamp or integrated amp). When playing music when you hear the bothersome noise, one at a time, pull the cables coming into your preamp/integrated amp from unused sources out. That one that stops the noise is the one to investigate. I am using class D amps that run at very high frequencies. That ultra high stuff can leak out of the cabinets and interfere with DACs. If all of the previous checks fail to resolve the problem, pick up each connected source component and rotate it 90 degrees in any (and every) direction to se if it changes the unwanted noise. If it does, be sure you are using shielded interconnecting cables. If you can see three wires wrapping around each other, it's not shielded (like Kimber PJB). Good Luck. Feel free to contact me if none of these things work. Good Luck!