Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
I'll go read that.  I'm sure I will agree with him as I know what I personally feel accuracy is.  Thanks a ton for that post.
@audioman58 wrote: "Accurate speaker is a broad area . To my taste the new Martin Logan Renaissance Loudspeakers from the powered Dual Bass with 24 bit DSP and room correction from mid Bass on down is the first time I have heard seamless accurate Bass in a Electrostatic Loudspeaker. "

+1, although they most likely do not meet either the OP’s budget, nor room constraints.
@normicnorm: I do like the MLs. But room/budget are an issue. The Persona 3F are awesome and a perfect fit for the room size ...

@ctsooner , you're welcome :) enjoy the read!
I have sold the new ML 11-A Speakers and am totally enamored with my new speaker.after hearing these at a friends for around $8k  plus capacitor upgrade which anyone can do with a screwdriver.
where it allowed me to Taylor the voicing via capacitor-1 and resistor-1 and that is it or the Voxativ driver. The                         Pure Audio Project  Loudspeaker with optional 
Voxativ mid-tweeter  and series Leonitus crossover .2-15 inch Neodymium woofers per speaker .are the most sonicly natural and accurate speakers i know of  and efficient 95dbincluding all of the latest models I have heard . Part of the success 
key was in part my choice of Capacitor-bypass capacitors, resistor 
choice.  Realism is paramount . If in the area let me know 
in the Ma- Ct  area for a listen.