Schiit Freya plus. Is this an upgrade?

Any opinions on this version versus the previous?

https://www.schiit.com/products/freya-2

"differential triode input with semi-circlotron follower stage"

????
recluse
I’ve got an original Freya with NOS tubes (CBS Hytron and GE) feeding a pair of PS Audio M700 monoblocks and have used that with both Zu Omens and Klipsch Heresy III’s and there was Zero noise audible with my ear right up at the speaker.  The only complaint I had about the original is you can’t tell where the volume is set once you use the remote, and they seemed to have fixed that now, but that’s not enough to make me want to buy another one.  I’m more than satisfied with the one I’ve got.
I had a Freya and returned it during the trial period.
The noise heard when using the remote was too
annoying. 
This is what I've been waiting for, I bought the Saga instead of the original Freya just on the hopes that they would do this!!! Tube shut down is AWESOME.
@ghasley - wow, that is substantial. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide that information. I'm more than a little embarrassed that I obviously didn't do enough research of my own. I'm perfectly happy with my Freya, but I can see the draw of the Freya+ to those on the fence considering a purchase. Happy (quiet) listening :).

Tom
@tomcarr

No worries at all! I’m far from being a knowledge base for Schiit gear, just a casual observer. They make amazing gear that most everyone can afford and enjoy. Frankly, I wish they had come along before I went down the rabbit hole chasing sound in ever more expensive ways. All the best and enjoy your Freya, it is a truly fine piece of gear and when you factor in the price to value ratio, there may not be a better proposition anywhere.