Schiit Audio (or other) DAC Recommendations

My current sources are a Maverick Audio TubeMagic D2 DAC (with upgrades) and a Pioneer Elite PD-D6-J SACD Player.  I know that they are not the ultimate sources and am starting to think about upgrading the DAC to broaden my audio horizons.  The DAC is good for 24bit/96Khz.  I'd be interest in something that was 24bit/192Khz and possibly even DSD for the right price.

Is something like the Schiit Audio Modi worth consideration?  What are some of the higher value DSD capable DACs?
mceljo
I have the Modi3. It's a very good $100 DAC but wouldn't say its a giant killer.
My Modi Multi Bit is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.  I ordered it on July 21 and it's now September 26, so 8ish weeks isn't bad considering the 12-16 weeks that was listed on the website.
After playing with the Schiit Modi Multibit DAC I have decided to send it back.  I don't have anything negative to say about it, but discovered that it sounds indistinguishable from the tube output on my Maverick TubeMagic D2 DAC so it simply doesn't make any sense to spend more money for the same sound.

Prior to the recent tube upgrade on my Pathos amplifier, I have always preferred the solid state output on the Maverick DAC, so I had not even tried the tube output.

My next move will be a discrete op-amp upgrade this is supposed to benefit both outputs on the Maverick DAC.  I discovered the upgrade while reading about potential tube rolling options.  This seems to be the biggest improvement that people have found and since it benefits both outputs should be a good value.