SACD player/streamer with built-in Volume Control

I'm in the process of upgrading my stereo system and I'm wondering if there's such combo without too much sacrifice in terms of sound quality.    Obviously this is rather subjective so perhaps I'll start off with my system.  Previous system comprised:  Apogee Centurus driven by Aragon 2004 and Aragon 24KSP.   Front ends were Meridian 206 CD Player, Meridian 204 FM Tuner, and Linn Majik DS digital streamer.  

So far I've upgraded the speaker to Magnepan 3.7 and power amp to PassLabs X205.5.    I'll probably ditch the FM tuner so the logical next step would be the pre-amp and digital front end.  

IDEALLY I would like to replace the 206 CD Player, Majik DS streamer AND the 24KSP preamp with ONE unit while gaining SACD capability.  So far I've only found Cambridge Audio 851c and Meridian G91A (used) but they're not SACD.     Budgetwise 5k USD max. 
alecela
Actually just sat down and took a closer look at Meridian 818v3.  Reading the factory manual, I can't seem to find any reference of it doing a network streaming at say Tidal/Spotify and/or even AirPlay...  Did I miss something obvious?
You can connect it via USB to your computer for any of those. Another popular configuration is using it as an audio endpoint for Sooloos (with a core and store) or Roon. I am using mine with a Meridian Media Core 600 and Tidal.
Tx jdbsi.    One of my major objectives of the current upgrade endeavour is to lower the number of components, although I have not been very successful at that.   Since my last post, I've already got the PassLab X1 pre-amp and the Oppo 205 BOA UE premium edition.   So now I just need a streamer + DAC combo to replace the Meridian CD player and Linn streamer!  The hunt goes on!  
alecela, 

Your Oppo 205 will play any disc, including SACD, right?  So what you need now is a streamer with which you can send the digital out to your Oppo, right?  How much do you want to spend?