Rowland owners which speaker you use & recommend

I am currently using Synergy IIi with Rowland 501's with the new PC1 and MBL121. The combination is IMO natural, produces an immense soundstage, and transparent. Of course, with the 121's I'm missing the bottom end which is why I'm looking for experiences with other speakers.

In case you're wondering why I'm not considering the MBL 116 is way out of my budget (about USD25k) and I have some doubts about combining a sub with the 121's
dtanclim
Hi Dtanclim, may I ask if you are using a single PC1 on your 501 monos, or one per side? JRDG recommends a PC1 on each 501 monoblock. having said this, the 501s do wonders on Vienna Acoustics speakers. I have heard them with Mahlers and Beethoven Grands. . . you will experience great bass that is extended, musical and tight. I Drive my Mahlers with a JRDG 312, which is relatively similar to a pair of 501s with a PC1 on each side. . . . and it is to die for.
Thank you Dtanclim. . . but now I just can't help asking. . . what has been the sonic effect of the PC1s on the your Rowland 501 monos, and how long did the PC1s take to break in and stabilize? Thanks again, Guido