Rega RP10 or Nottingham Space 294 or VPI Prime

I am moving up from a Rega P5 which I've enjoyed for nearly 10 years (with a Benz Glider). I would appreciate any comments if you've actually owned or spent time with any of the above tables, and also comments on cartridges used with them. The Rega usually comes with the Apheta. Yes, I know, there are other choices, but due to location of dealers and the fact that there is limited time available to any of us in this lifetime, I've narrowed it down to these three choices. I also considered TW Acustic Raven, but they are in a higher price bracket and there are no area dealers.
128x128ladok

Showing 1 response by djfst

Let me know if you are interested in the VPI Prime.   I'm looking to upgrade to a Classic 4 with two tonearms and plan on selling my Prime I purchased in 2015.  Trying to decide whether to trade it in or sell it privately or on Audiogon.  If any interest, feel free to message me.  I would say the Prime is better than the Classic 1 (at least to my ears and to value), but once you get to the Classic 3/Signature, I think it gives some serious thought.  Best of luck in your search and decision.  If you're considered VPI, check out their forum, as there is a lot good information for future owners and current owners.  Good luck!