Record Cleaner Fluid suggestions

I'm looking for suggestions for a simple and quick "1 step process" record cleaner to use with my Loricraft. I'm currently using the L'Art du Son cleaner but finding it too time consuming. I prefer an effective fluid that I can apply and vacuum quickly and without any required rinsing. I can always go back to the L'Art du Son when needed.
taylor514

Showing 3 responses by taylor514

Theo, it's not only the rinsing that I'm trying to avoid ... it was recommended that I leave the fluid on the LP for 4-5 minutes before a vacuum, and to repeat this process for best results. I had been leaving the fluid on the LP for a few minutes and then giving it a vacuum. But I prefer to get a fluid that I can apply to the LP and then just give it a vacuum. The L'Art du Son works great but I don't have the patience to use it properly. But I will use it on problem and dirty LP's.
Terry at Loricraft recommends this 5 minute process, L'Art du Son suggest 2-4 minutes for dirty records, plus rinsing (as per instructions). I'm just looking for an alternative Cleaning fluid for a quick wash ... L'Art du Son is a great product, I agree.
Thanks Mofimadness ... think I might give the Audio Intelligence (#6) a try. I will certainly keep the L'Art du Son cleaner on stand-by! Thanks for all the interesting replies, much appreciated.