Quadraspire Racks - Q4 EVO vs SVT in Bamboo

Does anyone have experience upgrading from the Quadraspire Q4 EVO to the SVT model rack?  I currently own the Q4 EVO with bamboo shelves and giving some thought to the SVT model, also in bamboo.  The SVT is twice the money of the Q4 but Is it realistic to expect better sound in a fairly revealing ($10K) system)? 
kendrick2
The SVT is quite good.  Ran a 3 shelf stand for years replacing a Target stand.  The improvement over the Target was shocking.  Bass became quite articulate, vocals sharpened, overall attack of instruments improved as everything was faster.  Everything became less muddied and space formed around all instruments and voices.  How very strange.

I've since moved on to the Reference X which is insanely expensive, an improvement and a test of one's sanity for spending that much on something that holds equipment.  But it's real.

Thank you both for the comments.  I really do like the appearance of the Quadraspire Sunoko Vent rack, but decided to postpone that purchase until after trying a few isolation tweaks and maybe an audiophile fuse.  This seems the most sensible upgrade path for better sound.   I do have an open mind about audio tweaks but have little experience in this area.  My system has gone thru a lot of changes in the past two years and is now pretty well sorted with Lumin, Belles Audio, Harbeth, and Triode Wire Labs cabling.  So now may be a good time to try a few tweaks.  My first try at this last week has yielded some great results!

Before buying a vibration accessory, I experimented with placing a book on my streamer/dac and integrated amplifier and listening for any change in the music.  The most notable change occurred with the Belles Aria integrated amplifier.   After doing some research on damping products, I ordered Harmonic Resolution Systems (HRS) Damping Plate (DP II $235) from Paragon Sight & Sound.  The results with the damping plate were even better than expected, with improved soundstage, depth, and clearer, more powerful bass response.  Needless to say, I ordered a second plate for the streamer/dac yesterday.   

The second HRS Damping Plate added to the Lumin D2 streamer further improved the sound quality of my system.  The plates dampen the component, add weight, and minimize ringing common with thin bent steel construction.  My next change in the coming weeks will be an audiophile fuse.. or two.