PS Audio power plants

Can anyone give me some feedback or info regarding the PS Audio power plants. I'm thinking of perhaps getting a P500 and am wondering if anyone can give me their experiences with these units(P300,P500,P600 etc).I am using a Pass X250(which is too much current for Power Plant),a Pass X1 preamp and a Classe CDP10 CD Player which I would connect to the power plant. If anyone has suggestions or advice regarding these power plants or any other power regenerators or conditioners, it would be most appreciated. Thanks
128x128mitchb
I love my P600. I found that i could run a big SS amp on it, because although the amp is rated for high power, at normal volume levels it does not draw that much power.
MitchB;

Also scroll through the archives at this site, you will find PLENTY of "threads" on the PS Power Plants -- almost ALL unanimously positive. My P300 w/Multi-Wave still remains one of the best audio purchases I've ever made. Denf
My P300 made a huge improvement in the sound of my system. I only have the front end running through it for a total of ~120 watts. My power amp is plugged directly in to the wall. Great bargain and upgrade!