PS Audio 300 vs Tice powerblock II

I have been using the tice powerblock II in my system for some time now. In the last year there has been so much talk about the PS Audio stuff that I'm wondering if I should replace the Tice. I currently run my Aragon 8008ST amp throught the Tice which I know I could not do with the PS Audio powerplants. It would be for the front-end only. My amp would be on a dedicated curcuit with nothing else on it. The front end would be on another curcuit.
Does anybody have any advice, or have you tried both?
Thanks for your insight.
128x128nrchy

Showing 3 responses by detlof

David raises an important point: The PS Audio 300 , good as it is, must not be overloaded and he obviously did. You can use it for the general run of frontend componentry, such as CD player or preamp, certainly not for amps. PS Audio is quite clear about that in their literature. Cheers,
Nrchy, just a thought, don't know what the Sota Star is, but if it is a turntable, you need to consult the literature very carefully. One of the advantages of the PS Audio is, that you can play around with the cycles in which your electricity hits the condensors of your gear. A big advantage, easily detectable sonically. If the Sota is indeed a TT, then its motor might be set at fixed amount of cycles per second and it that case you cannot use multiwave,or better not plug it into the PS Audio.
Cheers,