Proceed CD Library

Anyone know anything about a Proceed CD Library player from long ago?
tonyaudio
The Harmon group told me that the only info they have about the batteries are as follows:
4.85V 1/2C Cell Array Battery

Does this make sense to anyone?
Pyramid Audio in Austin, Texas told me to call Battery Plus which tried but could not help also. Both places were very nice to me though.
I am hoping I am not the only one who owns one of these, surly someone else does and can help me out with this silly battery problem. Does someone know anyone who has one or have you seen an ad for a Proceed CD Library for sale that I could ask the owner? 
Many thanks!
4.85V 1/2C Cell Array Battery
Does this make sense to anyone?
@tonyaudio  

1/2C is the battery size (Dia.26x24mm L), 4 batteries in series = 4.8V (1.2Vx4). Without seeing the actual battery compartment, just a wide guess.
http://www.batteriesinaflash.com/special-application-111/assembly-cells/nicd/1-2c
Thanks. The 1/2 C size Diameter is correct, fits great but it needs a total length of between 4 3/4 and 5" as it has a collapsable spring screwing in the top. I think I would need your four batteries for 4inches plus some tin foil folded up (on the negative end) to make up the difference. Does anyone think this would work?