Power cord suggestions for Hegel integrated amp/dac?

I currently own a Hegel H360, and have been thinking to upgrade the stock power cable. The H360 is 250wpc, which would likely benefit from something beefier than the 16AWG cable they provide.

Wondering what other Hegel owners out there are using and what seems to be working best for people.

(I reached out to Hegel, and their official response was that since they don’t test aftermarket cables, they couldn’t recommend a specific make/model, but said a heavier gauge PC couldn’t hurt. Would be interesting to know what they bring to audio shows here in the US to demonstrate their products.)

gritter2
I have the h200 with the shunyata viper zitron and it made no audible difference to me. 
Black Sand Audio has a Violet Z1 MKII (actually on sale at this time) which I found to be great PC upgrade at a reasonable price
Thanks all for your input. I ended up purchasing an Audioquest Thunder 2m power cable to test the waters and so far it has made a positive difference.

The biggest difference has been with the Hegel's DAC, which sounds more present and dynamic. This is most noticeable with a better bass response and increased detail. It's not night and day, but enough of a positive change that I'll be keeping the Audioquest for a while before experimenting any further with power cords.

I also have an H360 (currently for sale on USAmart). Pangea is a good/inexpensive option. It didn’t make a lick of difference (that I could hear) but it looks great and my mind says it sounds better! 😂