Power conditioner , Re-generator.....for Spectral DMA 150 / 180 Power amplifiers

Can I plug my spectral power amplifiers into any re generators or conditioners? (in this case Richard Gray).
Do not wish to compromise my Spectral's in anyway what so ever.
My receptacles is a little too far from my power amplifiers and will need extra long powercords and I have a spare RG 600s that will work perfectly for the distance.

Thanks

rapogee

Showing 1 response by nkonor

rapogee,

Yes, you can try any re generator or conditioner with your Spectral equipment. As in all things audio, sometimes they are an improvement, sometimes not. Will not hurt to try.

Being a Spectral owner for 20 years, I tried a lot of different things. When I could afford MIT ICs, SCs, PCs, power conditioners; they always made a difference for the better over the other stuff. Spectral and MIT are made to work together. That's the "rub". When you go for a Spectral system, you are locked into their system approach for the best SQ from their equipment. Mix & Match is a crap shoot. Spectral does not always play well with "Others".

Joe Abrams and Scott @matrixdude @verison.net have both been a pleasure to deal with. Also, keep a look-out on the used equipment sites to find deals on used MIT stuff. It may take awhile,but you will find what you need at decent prices.

I switched to Pass Lab in 2016, Good Luck finding what you need.