Polk Audio RT2000p or LSi 25's--- WHO CARES ???

It's absolutely amazing how my question previously asked could garner approximately 100 hits and each one of those hits were from signed up members who couldn't care less about helping me with my query.
If the moderators do publish this then they realize that there are a handful of their paid membership that do nothing but control this website to their liking. I will be unsubscribing if this is not published and if the members do get to see my opinion I'm sure their are many of us who feel the same way.
2012chipmunk57

Showing 3 responses by wolf_garcia

Firstly (why say "firstly?"...not sure) this is NOT a forum representing free speech as it is controlled by the management, who are all adoreable and real smart (!)...secondly, ignorance is NOT bliss in most cases. I think life can be harder for idiots...thirdly, I'm way too elitist to give Polk speakers any attention (although I'm sure they make something that sounds fine), and I admit it because I want my fellow posters to know where I stand at all times so as not to post anything that upsets me.
I have inspectors from Stereophile come by unnanounced to inspect my hifi at least twice a year...usually something goes missing, but what can I do? At least they SAY they're from Stereophile...hmmm...