Placement tips for Synergistic Research HTFs

I just bought 15 HTFs and will also be making about a dozen of Ozzie's homemade models.  While I will re-fresh myself with SR's placement tips, and I get that I will have to do some experimenting to tailor the HFT effect to MY listening room; are there any "Advanced HFT Placement Tips" some of you would like to share with us?  Something that might be overlooked by many of us?  Or maybe, just a good rule-of-thumb tip for someone just starting to use these?
The tips could be tips for bring out more highs, solidifying the bass response, placement hi vs low, in front of vs behind speakers, on side walls, at reflection points, behind the listener, on the ceiling above the equipment or above the listener, on the equipment.
Any ah-ha that you would like to share?  I would also be very interested in hearing from people using Magnapans.

toolbox149
Sakso,
Sorry I didn’t see your post. I was very busy in Sept along with being away on vacation the last half of the month. Thanks Todd for stepping in and helping.

Toolbox

Hello, I am new here on Audiogon. Please allow me to introduce myself briefly:

My name is Rino, I am 66 years of age and I have been fiddling with HiFi for more than 45 years. It has always been my aim to achieve the best possible sound spending the least possible money.

I am fully aware that this thread is a few years old. Despite that I hope to be able to wake some of you up to receive some longtime experience from you on the Synergistic Research HFT "Buttons".

I myself, living in Germany, by coincidence stumbled over this Product a few weeks ago. Now after having installed some DIY HFT “Buttons” - all 4 Levels plus the speaker Kit. I am looking for possible optimizations moving the HFT´s (up/down, back/forth, right and left) to obtain the best results.

My System contains of:

• Turntable Systemdek IIS with Helios Scorpio tome arm and Ortofon MC 20 S cartridge
  • Audio Innovations Series 1000 Moving Coil Impenance Matching Transformer
  • Cambridge cxc CD drive
  • Audio Note DAC 1
  • Audio Note Preamp M1 Phono
  • Two Audio Innovations S800 Stereo Main Amps, driven in vertical passive bi-amping
  • Martin Logan Aerius (not i) - Panels renewed 4 years ago and X-over components upgraded

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience. Highly appreciated.