Pittsburgh / Western PA / Eastern OH

I'm interested in joining or starting a club in the Western PA / Eastern OH area. I'm based in Pittsburgh.

Anyone else interested?
128x128dale_rabeneck

Showing 2 responses by jim3137412

I had become resigned to the fact,that the west Pa.area had few, if any body, interested in listening to music reproduced the way it should be.I'm very much the tube type,but not the Audiophile type.I have a "listening" seat, most of the time i can't find it.It's covered with old interconnects, speaker wire,totaled turntables, I can't throw away.You get the picture.Right now,I'd like to hear from anybody building speaker cabinets, H.H. Scott amps, Heathkit everything,shamefully neglected Thorens TT, the list goes on.Really, anybody interested in listening to music the way it's supposed to be. East end, Regent Square area.In closing, if this sounds like a sales pitch also,it is.
I've tried to contact you several times recently,but no luck, hope you get this. Count me very interested in any activities, especially listening.I have recently had built for me,a pair of speakers that I, of course, think are the best ever made.I would very much like to have some good ears listen, and give me some real objective feed back. Call me anytime 412 482 0841 Jim Thanks