Piega P10s.....are they still contenders?

I have owned the P10s for about 10 months now, which is nearing a record for me. I still love them but the itch to look at other things is getting the best of me. Most of the time I think there is nothing out there I can afford that can replace them. But it's always nice to look. Are these once giants still viable, or has time marched on?

Shakey
shakeydeal

Showing 1 response by jimmy2615

What you are saying is what most of us feel often. ...You like the sound, but maybe something would look better, sound better, have better bass, etc., etc. The trick is to appreciate that, if a genie offered you 3 times what you could afford to pay to upgrade, and you did ALL the research, auditioning, and testing, and then bought what you found to be the best, you'd have the same feeling at some point after that, probably soon.
So, the problem is with you. Think hard about what you want and do a lot of research, and then audition in your own system if you can. I still have the same bug you are talking about, and I have taken my own advice as I just stated, and I have had the same speakers for 6 years.
Piega's are very nice speakers by the way.