Phono preamp Pass Labs XP-17 or XP-27

Hi,

I am currently using the pass labs monoblocks with Pass xp22 line and xp17 phono.

I like the sound alot but was curious how much better the xp27 phono preamp is.

I am only one TT and xp27 is much pricier so unless sonically it's much much better than am happy to stick with what I got.

Thanks

Michael
128x128karmapolice
Maybe there will be good deals on the 25 now that it’s been superseded by the 27. That’s how I would shop.
I am using a Townshend Rock 7 with an Ortofon A90 cartridge with Harbeth 40.2 speakers
the sound is already fantastic but yes would imagine better still with the xp27 albeit over double the price so would be a down the road thing probably not until they upgrade the xp27 or someone with cash to burn moves up to the xs line and sells xp27 at great deal
I thought my XP15 was awesome and was very pleased with the sound, then I picked up the XP25. The 25 was much better right out of the box, how good? Running a Dynavector XV1s through the 25 and my Ayre KXR Twenty and Krell 402E it sounds more dynamic, the sound stage is huge and the whole thing is dead neutral, natural and exciting but easy on the ears. I would say the XP25 easily beats my DCS Vivaldi stack with that cartridge. This is probably the best sound I've ever heard and I've been into this since I was 12. I just ordered the XP27. 
XP 27 uses circuitry from the XS Phono. I have not listened to one personally but a friend says it sounds like a John Curl design which is a very high compliment. It is only money:) The John Curl Constellation Orion is (gulp) 80 K.