Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
The Synergistic Research Blue Outlet is a wonderful upgrade and only gets better over the next 10-14 days. The E Mat especially placed at thecircuit breaker box does improve the sound and pictures of all outlets in your house.  
I do think the best under $1000.00 system upgrade for most Audiophile’s is buying an E Matt + a Blue outlet. The amount left over will Buy a nice bottle of wine.
David Pritchard
I wish to report my further experience with the E-mats. I sent my check into Tim for mats and CE. I know have 6 mats installed:
1 in breaker box, one between my two power conditioners, one under amp, preamp, DAC, one between Network Bridge and Roon Nucleus Core computer, and one under DirectV box. I've not yet had time to add the CE to my cables and power cords....
As Frank has reported, there is clearly a 'curing' period or break in time, to permit the magical magnet fields to stabilize. I have had the mats in place for now just over 2 weeks, and each day the system became a bit more revealing, with lower noise floor, and allowing me to listen more deeply into the recording. The detail, nuance, and sonic 'meat on bones' is all more substantial....its like a quiet little change, daily, then you remember where you started from, and say, "Holy Crap, my rig sounds a lot better than ever",  The changes can be subtle, but substantial, if that makes sense. I am simply listening more to the music, and less to my gear, and don't think I'll be chasing the upgrade train for a while. A very worthwhile investment, for me in my rig. I am looking forward to the improvements promised when I paste my cables and power cords with Tim's CE....
I too wish to thank both Frank for making me aware, and Tim for producing such a product, that 'finishes' my sound quality, and allows me to simply enjoy the music, as I had hoped when I started this expensive journey.
Best to all, Bob P
^^^ Thanks Bob ... well said. Have you noticed an improvement in the bass ... like more articulate bass? How about the TV system, is the picture improved with the mat placed in the circuit breaker box??

Frank

I can only afford to purchase on e mat right now and where would be the best place to use them? Breaker box or on power amp?

Quick give me an answer so I can send my order over to Tim :)

Yes, to both questions above...but with TV, not sure which has done more, the mat in the box, or under the Directv box, or both...
B