Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
  • "They can not get their heads around the fact that some of us do not have to hear an item personally to know it does not work. Guys, it is just knowledge and experience. It is very easy to take advantage of those that have neither. "

And then there are those of us who have been in the hobby in excess of 40 years. Those of us who have worked in the industry. Those of us who have worked the rooms at various audio shows for dealers and distributors. And finally, those of us who not only listen but know what to listen FOR.

Frank

I think people with less elaborate systems are constantly looking for inexpensive ways to improve their systems and fall pray to marketing hype.
I will remind Mijostyn that i bought no tweaks i create my own...

And i know that a relatively good Hi-Fi experience dont have to be costly by my experience . Others more gullible than me can read costly gear reviews...I know first hand that good gear is an important factor but secondary to the way we must take care of the mechanical electrical and acoustical embeddings ....

It is also some gullible consumers of some COSTLY solutions that fall for the marketing hype....Not only Tweakers.... A costly equalizer is not superior to an hallograph because it is you that have bought it...

Marketting hype reproach are valuable not only for tweaks it is also valuable when all people are condtioned to upgrade....

But it is not this upgrading process that is KEY to audio it is HOW to embed the system we already own...

The key to audio with ANY system at ANY price,is controlling the mechanical vibrations and resonance problem, controlling the high moise floor of the house and of the system, and controlling the acoustical aspects of the room....NOTHING ELSE...

Bashing other speakers or room without even having listened to it has no excuse......

No need to hear to judge adequately has no sense ....Like Mijostyn proove it judging Toole room at first sitght....

I am sad that people are willing to go stupid instead of admitting simple evidence: turntable lovers are not all fool, tweakers are not all stupid, and Hi-fi dont cost necessarily big money....We cannot judge in general without experiencing a system in his room eespecially if we want to correct it........

mijostyn,

"@glupson, Hey, it is time for you to make a comment!"

I was not planning, but now when you request...

"...he would have a look on his face as though he had just eaten a crap sandwich.

...once the session was over, he would leave and never be able to forget what he had heard."

Is it really that bad? Will it leave bad taste in his mouth?
  1. "The key to audio with ANY system at ANY price,is controlling the mechanical vibrations and resonance problem, controlling the high moise floor of the house and of the system, and controlling the acoustical aspects of the room....NOTHING ELSE..."

BINGO!!!