Pass labs xa25 amp and BW 804 d3?

Can the Pass labs xa25 drive BW 804 d3's?
128x128gweedoargus
Post removed 
Kosst said it perfectly. The pass is much better and more like 100wpc in A/B operation. 
I'm about 8 ft. from the speakers. Probably about 15 ft wide for the listening area. Although, the room is completely open behind my listening position. Approximately, 32 ft total in length from behind the speakers to the end of my kitchen, a total open floor plan.. I know pass is a better amp, that's why I am hoping for it to work. I don't listen to any classical, but I listen to everything else. I want to listen to classical though because I love music. I am CD only using a roksan k3, emotiva xsp 1 gen 2 pre and an emotiva xpa 2 gen 1 amp.  Emotiva is leftover from my more entry level system. It sufficed before getting 804s, except for the xsp 1 gen2 which replaced an emotiva USP 1. The xsp 1 is nice for $1200.it can replaced later. I need a solid amp. I am strictly 2 channel. $5000 is my absolute limit. I appreciate all the advice I can get. Still on the fence. Maybe the pass labs will work? Any other recommendations?
Thanks again
Post removed 
I know pass equipment and their Class A amps are quite powerful.
It should drive the B and Ws easily and sound very smooth and detailed.
If your room is really large and you need additional volume go to one of their Class A/B amps to get the extra power.