Pass aleph-3 or BAT 1001 MK2

WHICH AMP IS BETTER.THE ALEPH3 or the BEL MK2. HOW ABOUT THE ALEPH_3 OR THE BEL MK3
david99

Showing 2 responses by david99

P.S. anyone know Mario? I might as well give him a plug.This dealer has to be the best PERIOD.He has spent HOURS on the phone with me.Always there whn I had questions and is a true friend.BEST prices also(THAT HELPS) call him 914-421-0069 [email protected]
I havent auditioned any amps inc. the 88 Iam going to S.S. tubes are a pain in the ass.(my 99 phono hiss)I know its not a problem with amps but still! My lovely old Dyna stock with N.O.S 7199s sounds great but Im ready to move up.My top choices now are still the Aleph-3,BEL mk 2 or 3 amd the Clayton S-40 This amp looks like a good contender.Any comments? By the way Ive given up on the Phono hiss.When I got the 99 my dealer Mario,owner Toys from the Attic sent me the 99 With phono to compare with my Black Cube.I chose the 99phono.They sounded about the same and I thought I could end the hiss with LN tubes.NOT! Anyway my friend,Mario is going to trade me back my badly missed ugly cube.