Parasound service problems

I bought a used Parasound JC3+ phono preamplifier online from HiFi Buys, which is an official Parasound dealer, for over $ 2,200.  Within 6 months one channel quit working.  Since there is no warranty with it, I contacted Parasound service through the website email asking for the information to send it to them for repair at whatever price they charge, rather than sending it to the seller.  I thought that Parasound would be more reliable.  I have literally 20 messages with someone by the name of Phil Jackson at the service department and he still has not been able to provide me with that information.  I am really concerned with the quality of service of this company. 
In the interim I have noticed that the sound on my other Parasound device, a 10 month old $2,900 Halo Integrated Amplifier purchased new has interferences when 2 input sources are on at the same time even though only one can be selected.  I also mentioned this to the service person, but he has not even addressed it on his reply.  Is this normal?
I am certainly done with Parasound.  
128x128rcristobal
Remember these units are constructed in Taiwan which is why they are so cost competitive. The parts are over there and unless there is a "campaign" on a part they may not have it over here. Personally I would much rather deal with a larger stable company than with a cottage brand that may or may not be around in a few years. I had a problem with a new Parasound product. Richard answered the phone and told me right away what the problem was which took me five minutes to fix. Up above if the Bryston preamp was so easily overloaded I would have gotten a new preamp not a new phonoamp. God bless companies like Parasound that bring us VSOP sound at brandy prices. 
Just to add my experience, a while back my P3 preamp failed.  Parasound replaced it with a new unit.  The new one ran with no issues for several years before I retired it.
pbnaudio, yes I thought about ordering them from an electronic parts store but I wanted the original replacement caps only because they are packed so closely to each other and they would have to be of the same physical size. You already know that caps can share the same values but can be larger or smaller in size.