Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
I've read some similar positive comments on the OHM setup at the NY show  on some other recent threads here.

Yes I have always liked Electrocompaniet gear that I have heard.   My phono step up transformer is an older Electrocompaniet unit that my dealer sold me used for a good price to help mate my Denon DL103R cart to my ARC sp16 pre-amp when I bought that from him.
Bondman,

I can't believe you're talking about an audiophile haven in River Vale, NJ!!  I grew up in River Vale, a little more than a stone's throw from the NY State border.  It's so small; it's almost never mentioned anywhere.  Even people from other towns nearby often didn't know about it.  Too bad I have no one left there now to visit.  I'd love to hear those German Physiks!  That's the closest I'd likely ever get to them.
peterr53,

How's your DIY Walsh/omni speaker project going?  Any changes, advances, or innovations?  I've got a set Ohm Walsh 2XO cans in great shape that I thought I'd be able to find an old set of cabinets on which to mount them.  After a couple years of looking and posting WTB (want to buy) notices, it appears that isn't going to happen.  Hence, I'm really curious about your cabinet and crossover ideas.

Sorry for the silence, but I’ve been working, making mulla. So the 
build got put on hold for a while....
I will let everyone know when I’m back in the saddle, meanwhile 
Merry Christmas and good Holidays....

Looking forward to some Swedish Gravlax hmmmmm 🇸🇪

Thanks, peterr53.  I was beginning to worry about you! 

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuka, and Happy New Year to all.