NPS-1260 Connection fluid

Interesting item.  May try.

any others use it?
jumia

Showing 1 response by tonywinga

After using it for a few weeks now I say it is good stuff.  I have treated starting from my circuit breakers to my speaker cables, interconnects and phono.  The background is blacker than ever.  Listening to CDs: I hear background noise in some CD tracks now.  At first, I thought I was hearing the S/N of the DAC but it is only on some CDs.  I hear studio echo in CD tracks- something that I used to only hear with vinyl.  My new DAC/Transport is a whole level higher in detail than my last CD player but now the detail is further enhanced with the GPS-1260.  Streaming is dead quiet as well but I can't see how to treat a USB cable.  I'm worried about shorting the pins with the stuff.  I still need to treat all of my tube pins but I just can't stop listening for now.
You know, the rheostats for automotive fuel level senders are made from a conductive ink silk screened onto a ceramic card.  This conductive ink is a paste made of Gold, Paladium and Platinum.  A tube of this paste 20 years ago cost about $5000 but it made several thousand sender cards.  Used to use a Silver paste but OBDII requirements killed that.  The ingredients in GPS-1260 are not cheap.