Nominees For Worst Recording Of All Time

While listening to a downloaded recording on iTunes through my Air Pods while at the gym, I thought that Grand Funk Railroad's recording of Get It Together would certainly sound sound better through my system than through air pods.  Particularly the drum parts.  
Upon returning home I listened to the CD version through my Bluesound Vault, no improvement.  Electric piano was distorted beyond belief, drums had a slight improvement.  Next Tidal through the Bluesound and finally a vinyl recording.  God this album is good through an iPod, but sucks on quality equipment.  I won't go into the details of my system, but four versions confirms that this is a poor recording.
Any thoughts on this one or other turkeys?  I have another nominee which will wait for a later post.

udog
Old Rod Stewart CDs sound horrible on a decent system.Best enjoyed on a lowfi set up.
Probably not "the worst" but I was very disappointed in Cat Power "Sun" on vinyl.
Since rock has produced many thousands of recordings that are as bad as is humanly possible there is no answer  to this .
Schubert, I´m afraid there is one for sure: Kiss Alive, 1975. I´ve listened to thousands rock albums and that is the most horrible by all means.