Niagara 1200 and subwoofers

Hello, I've got my eye on the 1200 but need two of them. I have 12 pieces to plug in. I'm not worried about stuff like Bluesound node 2, Fios box,, dvd player rarely used... other than my Anthem AV receiver,  Anthem str amp, Parasound 220 x 5 amp, plus two Rythmik subs. It seems I need 5 of the high current outlets when there are only 4 total. My plan is to use a splitter to plug in the subs. Will that work? 

Also, I'm thinking of the Niagara 5000 as an upgrade because it's obviously better and has the 4 high current outlets and 12 total, and in the used market it's not too much of a jump in price for me. It actually offers less outlets than I need but I'm sure it could work,, but the size of it is the #1 negative for me.. my plan is to hide it behind my stack. A bit difficult compared to two separate 1200's. Leaning towards the 1200 especially if i can get a multi discount somewhere or used...  I have a dedicated 20 amp line but it's to more than one receptacle behind my AV equipment. I can run a 10g new line as my panel is 10 ft from my system, but not eager to move my whole 'never want to touch' stack. 

So can I use a 2 to 1 for the 2 subs? Any other ideas?

Thanks

cissado

Showing 1 response by goose

Like others have said it could be a ground loop from cable TV.  Just disconnect your TV cable and see if the hum goes away.